| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lisbon, Nd in October is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 36.6mm (1.4in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Lisbon, Nd October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Lisbon, Nd, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Lisbon, Nd:
- Eureka, Sd, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) W
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) SSW
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 138.5 kms (86.1 miles) SW
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) S
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) NE
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 135.9 kms (84.4 miles) NE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.2 miles) ENE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) E
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) SE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SE